May 18: Field Day
May 20: Last Day of School/Talent Show 9:15 in gym - Early Release 12:45
- Devices will remain in the classrooms starting Friday, May 15.
- Students should have a Chromeboook, laptop case, and charger.
- During the last week, teachers will be checking for missing items as well as damages. Claims will be submitted for anything missing, as well as any damage.
- If you have a claim, you will be receiving an email from One2One stating the nature of the claim (missing items and/or damage). All claims will be processed online through the One2One website.
- Due to the large quantity of devices being turned in, it may take a few weeks to process all of the claims.
- 5th grade students should remove any stickers or decorative items from their Chromebooks.
- 3rd and 4th grade students will not need to remove stickers as they will be receiving the same device in the Fall.
- Information about the 1:1 program can be found at http://leads.liberty.k12.mo.us
Click the links below to watch check-in tutorial videos:
Please click the image below to access the online orientation, insurance and other resources for the 1:1 deployment at the elementary level.
Welcome back to school! Below is some important information regarding our start of the year: